Rotational moulding - stable products without built-in stress
There are many advantages of rotational moulding;
- Greater freedom in product design allows the product to be tailored.
- The product will be in one piece without joints makes the risk of cracks and leaks are minimized.
- Limited tooling costs for the mold makes it cost-efficient even in smaller series.
- Possibility to build in many functions provides cost-effective solutions.
- Materials with very good chemical resistance that is also recyclable.
- Materials with a wide temperature range.
- Low weight in relation to the size of the product.
- Corrosion-free products.